2011-12 WIA Grant InformationThe 2011-12 application and funding information for the Workforce Investment Act (WIA), Title II grant.
WIA Request for Applications (2011-12)
The 2011-12 grant application closed on April 02, 2011. Agencies funded in fiscal year 2010-11, and in good standing with the California Department of Education, were eligible to submit a reapplication for the WIA, Title II: Adult Education and Family Literacy Act.
WIA Funding Results (2011-12)
Grant award funding results for fiscal year 2011-12.
Accountability Requirements Letter August 24, 2011
Letter regarding federal accountability requirements for all adult education agencies that receive WIA, Title II funds.
- Data and Document Submission 2011-12 (Enclosure 1)
List of required data and documents to submit. Also provides resources for technical assistance and training.
- Due Dates for Data and Document Submission 2011-12 (Enclosure 2)
Schedule of due dates for reporting required data reports and documents and the addresses to which they are to be submitted.
End-of-Year Data Submission Letter May 22, 2012
Information and directions on how to follow data submission requirements for satisfactory compliance.
- Tracking of Programs and Students 2011-12 (Attachment 1)
- End of Year Data Submission Certification Letter 2011-12 (DOC) (Attachment 2)
- Recommendations for Submitting Data 2011-12 (Attachment 3)