2012-13 WIA Grant InformationThe 2012-13 application and funding information for the Workforce Investment Act (WIA), Title II grant.
WIA Request for Applications (2012–13)
The 2012-13 grant application closed on April 13, 2012. Agencies funded in fiscal year 2011–12, and in good standing with the California Department of Education, were eligible to submit a reapplication for the WIA, Title II: Adult Education and Family Literacy Act.
WIA Funding Results (2012–13)
Grant award funding results for fiscal year 2012-13.
Accountability Requirements Letter July 31, 2012
Letter regarding federal accountability requirements for all adult education agencies that receive WIA, Title II funds.
- Data and Document Submission 2012–13 (Attachment 1)
List of required data and documents to submit, as well as resources for technical assistance and training.
- Due Dates for Data and Document Submission 2012–13 (Attachment 2)
Schedule of due dates for reporting required data reports and documents and the addresses to which they are to be submitted.
End-of-Year Data Submission Letter May 14, 2013
Information and instructions on how to follow data submission requirements for satisfactory compliance.
- End-of-Year Data Submission Instructions 2012–13 (Attachment 1)
Instructions to complete end-of-year data submission.
- End-of-Year Data Submission Certification Letter 2012–13 (DOC) (Attachment 2)
Certification of accurate and complete end-of-year data.
- Recommendations for Submitting Complete and Accurate Data 2012-13 (Attachment 3)
List of reports for discovering problems and repairing records.