Before submitting your agency's end-of-year TOPSpro® Enterprise data, it is recommended that you review it to identify any potential problems. The reports listed below are designed to assist you in maintaining complete and accurate data.
Reports for Discovering Problems and Repairing Records:
- Data Integrity Audit: On the Reports menu, point to Data and Class Management and select Data Integrity Detail. This report lists all data issues by student name.
- Data Integrity: On the Reports menu, point to Data and Class Management and select Data Integrity. This report provides information by item number rather than by student name.
- Payment Points Monitor Report: On the Reports menu, point to State Reports and select Payment Points Monitor. This report shows payment point attainment at the class and student-level and any existing drop reasons for each student.
- Payment Points Exceptions Report: On the Reports menu, point to State Reports and select Payment Points Exceptions. This report lists students by drop reason, enabling an agency to complete missing data or understand why a student may not have generated a payment point.
- English Literacy and Civics Education (EL Civics) Specific Reports: On the Reports menu, point to EL Civics. The following reports can assist in identifying potential data problems in your agency's EL Civics Program:
- The Additional Assessments Report verifies an agency’s authorized form numbers.
- The EL Civics Monitor Report shows student-level data and any existing drop reasons.