The 2013-14 Workforce Investment Act (WIA), Title II: Adult Education and Family Literacy Act Survey is a required deliverable. The purpose of the survey is to assess and evaluate the implementation of adult literacy initiatives among federally funded agencies in California. The survey will collect information pertaining to program management; student transitions to post-secondary education, training, and employment; budget issues; coordination, planning for professional development, distance learning, and English Literacy and Civics Education (EL Civics).
- Complete and submit only one survey per agency. If more than one administrator is listed in the Outreach and Technical Assistance Network database, more than one individual at your agency may have received this request. We ask that you confer with your colleagues and determine which one individual will submit on behalf of the funded agency.
- Read the instructions on the first page before proceeding to complete the survey.
- Except where otherwise noted, all questions must be answered in order to submit this survey.
- It is recommended that you complete the survey in one sitting. However, should you need to you can save a partially completed survey. Look for the Save button at the bottom of each page.
- Begin the Adult Education and Family Literacy Act Survey [http://surveys2.cde.ca.gov/go/wia201314.asp].