SAC MembersThe list of State Advisory Council on Early Learning and Care (SAC) members.
Chief Executive Officer
Thomas J. Long Foundation
The Governor appointed SAC members include:
- Natalie Woods Andrews, Director, School Readiness Department, Sacramento County Office of Education
- Samuel Bersola, Assistant Vice Provost for Graduate Education, University of California, Los Angeles
- Ann Louise Bonnitto, Tribal Child Development Director, California Rural Indian Health Board, Inc.
- Kim Johnson, Cheif, CalWORKs and Child Care Branch, California Department of Social Services
- Sydney Fisher-Larson, Professor Emeritus, Early Childhood Education, College of the Redwoods
- Michael Olenick, President and Chief Executive Director, Child Care Resource Center
- Richard Winefield, Former Executive Director, BANANAS, Inc.
Questions: Early Education and Support Division | 916-322-6233
Last Reviewed: Monday, July 17, 2017