SAC MembersThe list of State Advisory Council on Early Learning and Care (SAC) members.
Pete Cervinka, Program Deputy Director
Benefits and Services
California Department of Social Services
Debra McMannis, Director
Early Education and Support Division
California Department of Education
The Governor appointed SAC members include:
- Natalie Woods Andrews, Director, School Readiness Department, Sacramento County Office of Education
- Ann Louise Bonnitto, Tribal Child Development Director, California Rural Indian Health Board, Inc.
- Magdalena Carrasco, Commissioner, First 5 California
- Sydney Fisher-Larson, Professor, Early Childhood Education, College of the Redwoods
- Mark Friedman, Chief Executive Officer, Thomas J. Long Foundation
- Katie Heidorn, Assistant Secretary, Health and Human Services Agency
- Michael Olenick, President and Chief Executive Director, Child Care Resource Center
- Marguerite Ries, Director, California Head Start State Collaboration Office, California Department of Education
- Richard Winefield, Executive Director, BANANAS, Inc.
Questions: Early Education and Support Division | 916-322-6233
Last Reviewed: Friday, July 10, 2015