SAC MembersThe list of State Advisory Council on Early Learning and Care (SAC) members.
Chief Executive Officer
Thomas J. Long Foundation
The Governor appointed SAC members include:
- Natalie Woods Andrews, Director, School Readiness Department, Sacramento County Office of Education
- Ann Louise Bonnitto, Tribal Child Development Director, California Rural Indian Health Board, Inc.
- Pete Cervinka, Program Deputy Director, Benefits and Services, California Department of Social Services
- Sydney Fisher-Larson, Professor, Early Childhood Education, College of the Redwoods
- Katie Heidorn, Deputy Secretary, Health and Human Services Agency
- Camille Maben, Executive Director, First 5 California
- Debra McMannis, Director, Early Education and Support Division, California Department of Education
- Michael Olenick, President and Chief Executive Director, Child Care Resource Center
- Marguerite Ries, Director, California Head Start State Collaboration Office, California Department of Education
- Richard Winefield, Executive Director, BANANAS, Inc.
Questions: Early Education and Support Division | 916-322-6233
Last Reviewed: Monday, January 25, 2016