Title III: LEP and Immigrant Entitlement ListingThis page is the directory for LEAs, both direct-funded and consortia, who are receiving LEP and/or immigrant funding. Listing of private schools being served by program funds are also on this page.
Title III: LEP and Immigrant Entitlement Listing
- 2014-15 LEP Student Program, Direct-funded LEA (DOC)
- 2014-15 LEP Student Program, Consortium (DOC)
- Listing of private schools (DOC) with LEP students enrolled and served by a local education agency during fiscal year 2013-14.
Title III: Immigrant Student Education Program
- 2014-15 Immigrant Student Program, Direct-funded Local Education Agencies (LEA) (DOC)
- Private Schools with immigrant student enrollment during fiscal year 2013-14 that requested program funding.
Recipients must accept the General Assurances as a condition of funding and must keep a copy of the assurances on file.
Recipients must accept the Program Assurances as a condition of funding and must keep a copy of the assurances on file.
Questions: Language Policy and Leadership Office | 916-319-0845
Last Reviewed: Friday, October 16, 2015