Migrant Education Program Funding
The Migrant Education Program (MEP) is a state administered program. The California Department of Education (CDE) is responsible for leadership, oversight, and ensuring that migrant students receive the full benefit of this funding. Migrant Education operating agencies and service providers shall comply with all applicable and state laws, regulations, policies, guidelines and operating practices. This page contains links to a variety of forms and resources to assist with specific tasks related to Migrant Education Program activities.
Requests for Applications
- Migrant Education Program Request for Proposals 2016-17
- Migrant Education Program Request for Proposals 2015-16
- Migrant Education Program Request for Proposals 2013-14
- Migrant Education Regional Offices and District Service Agreement, 2013-14
The Migrant Education Program (MEP) Fiscal Handbook serves as guidance on the regulations, policies and procedures for the use of MEP funds.
Direct Funding Guide
The Migrant Education Program Direct Funding Guide provides regional and district staff with information and guidelines for an agency to apply to the CDE to receive direct funding for the provision of services to migrant students and families
- Out of State Travel Form (DOC)
- Equipment Purchase Approval Form (DOC)
- Expenditure Report Form ME-7 (XLS)
- Budget Revision Form BR (XLS)