The Migrant Education Program (MEP) is a state administered program. The California Department of Education (CDE) is responsible for leadership, oversight, and ensuring that migrant students receive the full benefit of this funding. Migrant Education operating agencies and service providers shall comply with all applicable and state laws, regulations, policies, guidelines and operating practices. This page contains links to a variety of forms and resources to assist with specific tasks related to Migrant Education Program activities.
Requests for Applications
- Migrant Education Program Request for Proposals 2015-16
- Migrant Education Program Request for Proposals 2013-14
- Migrant Education Regional Offices and District Service Agreement, 2013-14
The Migrant Education Program (MEP) Fiscal Handbook serves as guidance on the regulations, policies and procedures for the use of MEP funds.
- Migrant Education Program 2015-16
- Migrant Education Program 2014-15