Dear Private School Administrator:
PASSWORD FOR FILING THE PRIVATE SCHOOL AFFIDAVIT
The California Education Code (EC) Section 33190 requires private schools to file a Private School Affidavit (PSA) with the State Superintendent of Public Instruction between October 1 and 15 of each year. The PSA will be available online October 1, 2014. The password for your school is noted below:
School: SCHOOL NAME
To File the PSA Online:
- Access the
PSA Web page at http://www.cde.ca.gov/sp/ps/rq/affidavit.asp.
- Scroll down to the link for "Existing school with six or more students."
- Using the A-Z Index, click on the first letter of your school's name.
- Scroll down the list until you locate your school by name and address.
- Verify that you have the correct school by checking the address of the school.
- Click on "Fill out Affidavit for this school."
- Enter your school's unique eight-digit password: PASSWORD.
- Complete the Affidavit; if you wish to receive an e-mail confirmation of your filing, please include an e-mail address in field 9 – School E-mail Address.
- Click the "Submit Form" button to send the form electronically.
- The screen should display "Form Submitted" the date and a "Confirmation" number. If this information does not display, please call our office for assistance.
- Print a copy of the completed Affidavit showing the confirmation number and retain it for your records.
For information regarding Filing the Private School Affidavit including who should file and why, please visit the
CDE Filing the Private School Affidavit Web page at: http://www.cde.ca.gov/sp/ps/rq/affidavit.asp.
If you have questions please contact Anie Wilson, Associate Governmental Program Analyst, Title II Leadership Office, by phone at 916-445-5669 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Carrie Roberts, Director
Professional Learning Support Division