CASEMIS SoftwareDownload California Special Education Management Information System Software for December 1, 2016, reporting requirements.
Software File (EXE; 17MB)
Caution: Before installing the software, ensure that you have first backed up your data from the June 2016 CASEMIS system. Check the Technical Assistance Guide (TAG) for further details and data structure, definitions, and content information.
CASEMIS Technical Assistance Guide, 2016-17 Edition (DOC; 3MB; Updated 17-Nov-2016)
After the download is complete, double click on the “.exe” file name (run it) and you will be prompted through the sequence of loading the software onto your computer. If you choose to leave all the default locations, you can simply "click" your way through. You will want to ensure that your "previous" versions of CASEMIS are not in the same directory that this new version will default.
The CASEMIS due date for the December 1, 2016, report is January 6, 2017 (by close of business – 5:00 p.m.). The DRDP fall data is due February 1, 2017 (by close of business – 5:00 p.m.).
- Desired Results Developmental Profile (DRDP) Technical Assistance Guide, Fall 2016 (DOC; 1MB; Updated 31-Oct-2016)
- Information Page and Rating Record
- DRDP 2015 Data Entry Excel File (XLS; Posted 31-Oct-2016)
- Instructions for DRDP 2015 Data Entry Excel File (DOC; 1MB; Posted 31-Oct-2016)
- Instructions for conversion of Excel worksheet to CSV format (DOC; Posted 31-Oct-2016)
- Instructions for merging data entry files (DOC; 1MB; Posted 31-Oct-2016)
- Process for submitting files to CASEMIS (DOC; 4MB; Posted 31-Oct-2016)
Andrew Waskiewicz | firstname.lastname@example.org | 916-327-3685
Amanvir Sahota | email@example.com | 916-327-1022