Software File (EXE; 16MB)
Caution: Before installing the software, ensure that you have first backed up your data from the June 2012 CASEMIS system. Check the Technical Assistance Guide (TAG) for further details and data structure, definitions, and content information.
CASEMIS Technical Assistance Guide, 2012-13 Edition (DOC; 3MB; Posted 08-Nov-2012)
After the download is complete, double click on the “.exe” file name (run it) and you will be prompted through the sequence of loading the software onto your computer. If you choose to leave all the default locations, you can simply "click" your way through. You will want to ensure that your "previous" versions of CASEMIS are not in the same directory that this new version will default.
The CASEMIS due date for the December 1, 2012, report is January 4, 2013 (by close of business – 5:00 p.m.).
The DRDP fall Data is due February 1, 2013, and the spring data is due July 1, 2013 (by close of business – 5:00 p.m.).
- Desired Results Developmental Profile (DRDP) Technical Assistance Guide, Fall 2012 (DOC; 1MB; Posted 24-Oct-2012)
- Information Page and Rating Record (PDF)
- DRDP Access Data Entry Excel File (XLS; Posted 08-Nov-2012)
- Instructions for DRDP Access Data Entry Excel File (DOC; 3MB; Updated 16-May-2012)
- Instructions for conversion of Excel worksheet to CSV format (DOC; Posted 11-May-2012)
- Instructions for merging data entry files (DOC; 1MB; Updated 16-May-2012)
- Process for submitting files to CASEMIS (DOC; 4MB; Posted 11-May-2012)