- Laws and Regulations: California Special Education and Related Laws
Searchable database for Education Code, Part 30, Other Related Laws and California Code of Regulations, Title 5.
- Special Education Teacher Requirements (Updated 10-Jan-2007)
New regulation and flexibility for "new" middle and high school special education teachers.
- Size And Scope (Updated 30-May-2008)
Of Special Education Local Plan Areas as approved by the State Board of Education at the November 17-18, 1983 meeting.
- Official Letters from the California Department of Education, Special Education Division, State Director of Special Education (Updated 21-Aug-2013)
Provides program clarification on procedural and/or implementation issues
- Special Education Transportation Guidelines (Updated 29-Mar-2011)
Guidelines for use by Individualized Education Program (IEP) Teams when determining required transportation services
- IDEA Web Cast Training (Updated
A free video cast delivered via the Internet, provides information on the final federal regulations implementing the IDEA.
- Reauthorization of the IDEA 2004 (Updated 16-Jun-2011)
Links to important references and resources on the Reauthorization of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Final Part B Regulations of the IDEA
The official copy was published in the Federal Register on August 14, 2006.