API ReportsPrintable state, county, district, and school level reports for the Academic Performance Index (API).
No 2014 and 2015 API Reports Were Produced
April 2014 Letter: Changes in Academic Accountability
Reporting (Revised 30-May-2014)
- Reports and data files are based on test results of the Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) Program, the California High School Exit Examination (CAHSEE), and the California Alternate Performance Assessment (CAPA).
- Reported data may change due to a number of factors, such as:
- School districts correcting errors in demographic data
- The California Department of Education (CDE) reviewing and identifying additional data errors
- Schools identified as having incomplete data
Questions: Academic Accountability Team | firstname.lastname@example.org | 916-319-0863
Last Reviewed: Thursday, December 17, 2015