2015 AYP InformationDocumentation relating to Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) for 2015.
2015 AYP Information
- FAQs for 2015 Accountability Reporting
Frequently asked questions posed by schools, districts, and the public.
- November 2015 Letter: Update on 2015 AYP, PI, and Title III Accountability Reports Release Date
Updated information on the estimated release schedule for the 2015 AYP, PI, and Title III Accountability Reports.
- September 2015 Letter: 2014–15 Accountability Progress Reporting (APR) Release Date
Information on the estimated release date for the 2015 AYP and PI Reports.
- June 2015 Letter: Information on Federal Waiver for the 2015 AYP
Further information on the reporting of the 2015 AYP, including decisions regarding the federal waiver request and the amendments to the federal Accountability Workbook.
- June 2015 Letter: School Attendance Data Collection for the 2015 AYP
Information on collecting attendance data for schools with students enrolled in Transitional Kindergarten through grade eight for the attendance rate indicator. This letter also includes a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.
- May 2015 Letter: Additional Information on 2015 AYP
Additional information on the participation rate.
- April 2015 Letter: Update on 2015 AYP
Information on the reporting of the 2015 AYP, including calculation of the participation rate, recommended amendments to the federal Accountability Workbook, etc.
2015 AYP Documentation
- Information Guide (PDF)
- 2015 AYP Participation Rate
Explanation of how the participation rate was calculated for the 2015 AYP
- School and LEA Appeal Form (DOC)
- Alternative Methods
- Parent Guide to School Accountability (PDF)
Questions: Academic Accountability Team | firstname.lastname@example.org | 916-319-0863
Last Reviewed: Monday, October 24, 2016