Notice of Public Meeting–June 17, 2014Notice of public meeting of the Advisory Committee for the Public Schools Accountability Act (PSAA) of 1999.
June 17, 2014
Meeting of the Full Committee
Date, Time, and Location
June 17, 2014
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
California Department of Education
1430 N Street, Suite 1101
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Welcome and Introductions
- California Department of Education (CDE) Update – Information Only
- Review Meeting Agenda – Information Only
- Review Requests Made at the April 15, 2014, PSAA Advisory Committee Meeting – Information Only
- Review the Academic Performance Index (API) Guiding Principles and the College and Career Indicator (CCI) Working Model – Information Only
- SAT/ACT and Advanced Placement (AP) Data Analysis – Information Only
- Additional College Placement Exam as a Possible CCI Measure – Information Only
- Review Options for the Sixth Literature Review – Action
- Presentation by Dr. David Conley and Dr. Kristine Chadwick, Educational Policy Improvement Center (EPIC) – Information Only
- Public Comments Related to Items Not on the Agenda
If you have any questions regarding the PSAA agenda, please contact Karen Heiner by phone at 916-319-0635, or by e-mail at KHeiner@cde.ca.gov. An opportunity for public comment will be offered after each item and limited to 2 minutes.