The Public Schools Accountability Act (PSAA) of 1999 authorizes the creation of an educational accountability system for California public schools. Its primary goal is to help schools improve and to measure the academic achievement of all students. This Web page provides an archive of the PSAA public meetings. The video recordings require Windows Media Player software.
|April 23, 2013||April 23, 2013 Agenda Notice of Public Meeting||
April 23, 2013 Webcast
|Minutes not available||April 2013 Handouts|
|February 12, 2013||February 2013 Agenda Notice of Public Meeting||February 2013 Webcast
|February 2013 Handouts|
|November 27, 2012||November 2012 Agenda Notice of Public Meeting||November 2012 Webcast
|November 2012 Meeting Minutes||No handouts.|
|March 30, 2012||March 2012 Agenda Notice of Public Meeting||March 2012 Webcast
|Minutes not available||No handouts.|
- Alternatives Methods to the State Decile Ranks and Incorporating Graduation Data into the Academic Performance Index (PDF)
Presented by Jenny Singh.
- Statewide Impact on Grad Rates at 20 Percent Weight (PDF)
- Flyer: Regional Community Input Meetings on High School Accountability Flyer (PDF)
- Flyer: Questions to Consider for Public Comment (PDF)
- Transitioning to Smarter Balanced Assessments and Incorporating Graduation Rate & College & Career Indicators into Academic Performance (PDF)
Presented by Deb Sigman and Jenny Singh.
- College and Career Indicator with Multiple Measures (PDF)
Student Data from CALPADS-4 year Cohort (same cohort as Grad Rate).