How to Use the Application Fill-In Form
Instructions about saving and using the 2014 Application for the California Teachers of the Year Program.
How to Save the Form Before Using
- Select the "Application Form"
- In the "File Download" dialog box, select "Save"
- In the "Save As" dialog box, select the directory (or desktop) where you wish to save the document, then select "Save"
- In the "Download Complete" dialog box, select "Close"
About the Application Form
- The 2014 Application fill-in form is locked so that the question content and spacing may not be altered. If you unlock the form, the fill-in fields will not be accessible. If you lock the form after it has been unlocked, all the data you previously entered may be lost.
- The fill-in form contains text and numeric fields for data entry that are formatted for type and size. They appear as small gray boxes.
- Type your information into the gray boxes (fill-in fields).
- Use the TAB key to advance from field to field. Use the SHIFT+TAB keys to go back to a previous field. You may also use the mouse to select a field.