CELDT and English Learners Contact Information
CELDT and English Learners Contact Information by topic.
Assistance and CELDT Resources for local educational agencies.
- Test blueprints
- Released test questions
- Scale score ranges
- Planning for students with disabilities
Assessment Development and Administration Division
English Language Proficiency Assessments Office
Web page: CELDT Resources
Assistance in developing programs and implementing services to help English learners and immigrant students attain English proficiency and meet state academic content and achievement standards.
- English Language Acquisition Program
- Teacher Training
- Community-based English Tutoring
English Learner Support Division
Language Policy and Leadership Office
Web page: English Learners
Student demographics, assessment results, and other data for state and federal reporting.
- New federal standards for data collection and reporting
- Race and ethnicity categories
- Reports for accountability, testing, and other data regarding English learners
Data Management Division
CALPADS Operations Office
Web page: CALPADS
Educational Demographics Office
Web page: DataQuest
Last Reviewed: Thursday, April 16, 2015