General Educational Development (GED®) 2014: Next Steps Conference
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
The conference will provide critical updates on the GED testing program in California. Below is the registration information with the California Department of Education and the Holiday Inn. Please read carefully as the deadlines are fast approaching –
- Registration must be completed online by visiting the 2013 Statewide GED Conference, Conference Registration Web page.
- Registration Deadline: Friday, October 4, 2013
- Registration Fee: $125.00
- On-Site Registration: $150.00
Make checks payable to:
California Department of Education
GED Conference Index/PCA: 0570/03871
Hotel Reservations and Information
Sacramento – Capitol Plaza
300 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
When making hotel reservations, please reference California Department of Education GED® Conference and use Reservation Code: QST
Please contact by phone at 916 446-0100 or 1-888-HOLIDAY or by using Holiday Inn Capitol Plaza ~ GED Conference.
Transportation from Sacramento International Airport and Hotel Parking
- Hotel does not provide complimentary airport shuttle. Attendees can contact Super Shuttle at 1-800-BLUEVAN.
- Self-parking is $10.00 per day for guests staying overnight. Valet parking is available for $18.00 per day.