Skip to content
Printer-friendly version

How can I get copies of my records?

Finding test-taker records for the General Educational Development (GED) test.

As of January 18, 2005, the Educational Testing Service (ETS) - GED Records Center handles all requests for duplicate records in California.

Toll-free 866-370-4740

ETS - GED Records Center
P. O. Box 4005
Concord, CA 94524-4005

Questions:   GED Office | | 916-445-9438
Download Free Readers