AAV of Item 11 Attachment 3
This page is the Accessible Alternative Version (AAV) of Item 11 Attachment 3 from the California State Board of Education (SBE) Meeting Agenda for September 2017. The scanned Item 11 Attachment 3 (PDF) version is considered to be the official version of the document.
Economic and Fiscal Impact Statement
(REGULATIONS AND ORDERS). User entries from the STD. 399 (REV. 12/2013) Form.
Department Name: California Department of Education
Contact Person: Amy Tang-Paterno
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: 916-322-6630
Descriptive Title From Notice Register Or From 400: Follow-Up Adoptions
Notice File Number: Z
Economic Impact Statement
Section A. ESTIMATED PRIVATE SECTOR COST IMPACTS (Include calculations and assumptions in the rulemaking record.)
Section A.1.Check the appropriate box(es) below to indicate whether this regulation:
- Selected option is H: None of the above (Explain below)
- Option H explanation: The regulations align to statute and would not impose additional private sector costs.
Fiscal Impact Statement
Section A. FISCAL EFFECT ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT (Indicate appropriate boxes1 through 6 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 6: Other. Explain. The regulations do not impose any additional costs as they further define the Education Code Section 60227.
Section B. FISCAL EFFECT ON STATE GOVERNMENT (Indicate appropriate boxes 1 through 4 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 4: Other. Explain. The regulations do not impose any additional costs upon the state as they concur with existing regulations and serve only to define specifics of instructional materials adoption pursuant to the Education Code.
Section C. FISCAL EFFECT ON FEDERAL FUNDING OF STATE PROGRAMS (Indicate appropriate boxes1 through 4 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 3: No fiscal impact exists. This regulation does not affect any federally funded State agency or program.
Fiscal Officer Signature: Signed by Amy Tang-Paterno dated March 29, 2017
The signature attests that the agency has completed the STD.399 according to the instructions in the State Administrative Manual (SAM) sections 6601-6616, and understands the impacts of the proposed rulemaking. State boards, offices, or department not under an Agency Secretary must have the form signed by the highest ranking official in the organization.
Agency Secretary: Contains signature dated April 10, 2017
Finance approval and signature is required when SAM sections 6601-6616 require completion of Fiscal Impact Statement in the STD. 399.
Department of Finance Program Budget Manager: No signature.