Item 13 Attachment 4 of SBE Agenda November 2018
This page contains information entered to a STD. 399, Economic and Fiscal Impact Statement form. To obtain a scanned copy of the submitted form, contact the California State Board of Education Office at email@example.com or at 916-319-0827.
Economic and Fiscal Impact Statement
(Regulations and Orders)
User entries from STD. 399 (REV. 12/2013) form of the State of California Department of Finance.
Department Name: California Department of Education
Contact Person: Carolyn Nealon
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 916-319-0658
Descriptive Title From Notice Register Or From 400: ADAD – English Language Proficiency Assessments for California
Notice File Number: Z
Economic Impact Statement
Section A. ESTIMATED PRIVATE SECTOR COST IMPACTS (Include calculations and assumptions in the rulemaking record.)
Section A.1.Check the appropriate box(es) below to indicate whether this regulation:
- Selected option is H: None of the above (Explain below)
- Option H explanation: The regulations align to statute and would not impose additional private sector costs.
Fiscal Impact Statement
Section A. FISCAL EFFECT ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT (Indicate appropriate boxes1 through 6 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 6: Other. Explain. The regulation do not impose any additional costs; they provide specificity and consistency of consistency of administration for the ELPAC pursuant to Education Code sections 313 and 60810.
Section B. FISCAL EFFECT ON STATE GOVERNMENT (Indicate appropriate boxes 1 through 4 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 4: Other. Explain. The regulations do not impose any additional costs as; they provide specificity and consistency of administration for the ELPAC pursuant to Education Code sections 313 and 60810.
Section C. FISCAL EFFECT ON FEDERAL FUNDING OF STATE PROGRAMS (Indicate appropriate boxes1 through 4 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 3: No fiscal impact exists. This regulation does not affect any federally funded State agency or program.
Fiscal Officer Signature: Signed by Carolyn Nealon, dated June 20, 2018
The signature attests that the agency has completed the STD.399 according to the instructions in the State Administrative Manual (SAM) sections 6601-6616, and understands the impacts of the proposed rulemaking. State boards, offices, or department not under an Agency Secretary must have the form signed by the highest ranking official in the organization.
Agency Secretary: Contains signature, dated June 23, 2018
Finance approval and signature is required when SAM sections 6601-6616 require completion of Fiscal Impact Statement in the STD. 399.
Department of Finance Program Budget Manager: Contains signature, dated September 12, 2018.