Item 05 Attachment 4 of SBE Agenda March 2021
This page contains information entered to a STD. 399, Economic and Fiscal Impact Statement form. To obtain a scanned copy of the submitted form, contact the California State Board of Education Office at email@example.com or at 916-319-0827.
Economic and Fiscal Impact Statement
(REGULATIONS AND ORDERS)
User entries from the STD. 399 (REV. 10/2019) Form.
Department Name: CA Department of Education
Contact Person: Amy Tang-Paterno
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 916-322-6630
Descriptive Title From Notice Register Or From 400: CA Assessment of Student Performance and Progress and English Language Proficiency Assessments for California
Notice File Number: Z
Economic Impact Statement
Section A. ESTIMATED PRIVATE SECTOR COST IMPACTS (Include calculations and assumptions in the rulemaking record.)
Section A.1. Check the appropriate box(es) below to indicate whether this regulation:
- Selected option is H: None of the above (Explain below)
- Option H explanation: The regulations would not impose additional private sector costs.
Fiscal Impact Statement
Section A. FISCAL EFFECT ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT (Indicate appropriate boxes 1 through 6 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 6: Other. Explain. The regulations do not impose any additional obligations on LEAs, but provide additional flexibility to administer and complete the annual assessments required by both state and federal law.
Section B. FISCAL EFFECT ON STATE GOVERNMENT (Indicate appropriate boxes 1 through 4 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 4: Other. Explain. The regulations impose minimal cost to any State agency.
Section C. FISCAL EFFECT ON FEDERAL FUNDING OF STATE PROGRAMS (Indicate appropriate boxes1 through 4 and attach calculations and assumptions of fiscal impact for the current year and two subsequent Fiscal Years.)
- Selected option is 4: Other. Explain. The regulations do not impose any additional costs.
Fiscal Officer Signature: Digitally signed by Amy Tang-Paterno, dated March 2, 2021
The signature attests that the agency has completed the STD.399 according to the instructions in the State Administrative Manual (SAM) sections 6601-6616, and understands the impacts of the proposed rulemaking. State boards, offices, or department not under an Agency Secretary must have the form signed by the highest ranking official in the organization.
Agency Secretary: Digitally signed by Elly Garner, dated March 2, 2021
Finance approval and signature is required when SAM sections 6601-6616 require completion of Fiscal Impact Statement in the STD. 399.