CALPADS Known IssuesThe documentation on this Web page provides a history of CALPADS system-related known issues.
The California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS) is the foundation of California's K–12 education data system that allows for tracking a student's academic performance over time. This page is part of the California Department of Education's (CDE's) CALPADS Web Portal.
CALPADS Home | Communications | Webinars | Training
System Documentation | Known Issues | Release Updates | Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Charter Schools | Listservs | Calendar | Hours of Operation | Contacts
2018–19 CALPADS County-Level Certification Report
The documentation below, provided in Microsoft Excel format, provides a comprehensive history of CALPADS system-related issues that are known — that is, open issues that have been reported to the CALPADS Operations Office via the Service Desk or other communication. Each spreadsheet contains tabs at the bottom that enable navigation through the document.
The various tabs in the Known Issues document include lists of issues, from the most recent to all of the "open issues," as well as descriptions of given issues along with issue classifications, levels of severity, and target release dates.
The latest published document supersedes previous versions and contains a comprehensive list of all open issues.
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.5.40 (XLSX; Dated 12-Sep-2019)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.5.39 (XLSX; Dated 10-Sep-2019)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.5.38 (XLSX; Dated 06-Sep-2019)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.5.36 (XLSX; Dated 23-Aug-2019)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.5.33 (XLSX; Dated 01-Aug-2019)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.5.32 (XLSX; Dated 25-Jul-2019)
- CALPADS Known Issues v1.5.31 (XLSX; Dated 18-Jul-2019)