E. AcknowledgementsFor A Blueprint for Great Schools Version 2.0.
Back to Blueprint 2.0 Table of Contents
We are deeply indebted to the following Blueprint 2.0 Planning Team members and supporters who generously gave of their time, talent, and resources to make this work possible.
Blueprint 2.0 Planning Team Co-Chairs
- Martha Infante, Los Angeles Academy Middle School, California Council for the Social Studies.
- David Rattray, Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce, UNITE-LA.
- Chris Steinhauser, Long Beach Unified School District.
Blueprint 2.0 Planning Team Special Advisers
- Linda Darling-Hammond, Stanford University, California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
- Michael Fullan, University of Toronto.
Blueprint 2.0 Planning Team Members
- Peter Birdsall, California County Superintendent Educational Services Association.
- Karen Cadiero-Kaplan, San Diego State University.
- George Halvorson, First 5 California.
- Brice Harris, California Community Colleges.
- Eric Heins, California Teachers Association.
- Jesús Holguín, California School Boards Association.
- Carol Liu, California Senate District 25.
- Shelly Masur, Californians Dedicated to Education Foundation.
- Rebecca Mieliwocki, Luther Burbank Middle School, 2012 California Teacher of the Year.
- Molly Munger, Advancement Project.
- Barbara Nemko, Napa County Office of Education.
- Hon. Patrick O'Donnell, California Assembly District 70.
- Joshua Pechthalt, California Federation of Teachers.
- Jennifer Peck, Partnership for Children and Youth.
- Christy Pichel, Consultant, former president of the Stuart Foundation.
- Paul Richman, California State Parent Teachers Association.
- Mary Sandy, California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
- Wes Smith, Association of California School Administrators.
- Jai Sookprasert, California School Employees Association.
- Shelly Spiegel-Coleman, Californians Together.
- Hon. Tony Thurmond, California Assembly District 15.
- Dean Vogel, California Teachers Association.
- Beverly Young, California State University.
- Michelle Zumot, California Department of Education.
Special thanks to: The David and Lucile Packard Foundation for financial support; the Californians Dedicated to Education Foundation for logistical support; the California Department of Education and State Board of Education staff for advice and input; CDE Press for graphic design and printing; and the Glen Price Group for facilitation, writing, research, and production support.