2016–17 ConApp Program GuidanceTable of contents guidance provided by program offices to assist in completing the Consolidated Application (ConApp).
This document reflects guidance for programs included in the 2016–17 Consolidated Application (ConApp). It is intended primarily for local educational agency (LEA) staff who are involved in the completion of the ConApp using the Consolidated Application and Reporting System (CARS), but may also be helpful to anyone who is reviewing the ConApp.
The CARS is a Web-based system used to apply for funding, collect and report ConApp data, and track categorical program expenditures and activities.
2016–17 Winter Release Table of Contents
- 2015–16 Title I, Part A Carryover
- Title III, Part A Immigrant Expenditure Report
- Title III, Part A English Learner (EL) Expenditure Report
- Federal Transferability
- Title I, Part A Local Educational Agency (LEA) Allocation
- Title I, Part A Reservations (Required)
- Title I, Part A Reservations (Allowed)
- Title I, Part A School Allocations
- Title I, Part D LEA Allocation
- Title II, Part A LEA Allocation
- Consolidation of Elementary and Secondary Education Act Administrative Funds
2016–17 Spring Release
2016–17 Consolidated Application Program Guidance (DOC) – Posted 13-May-2016
Data collection guidance from the program offices which include information about the requirements for the various programs to assist in completing the 2016–17 Consolidated Application for Funding Categorical Aid Programs.