2018–19 ConApp Program GuidanceTable of contents of guidance provided by program offices to assist in completing the Consolidated Application (ConApp).
Program Guidance for the Spring Release
The Spring Release of the 2018–19 Consolidated Application (ConApp) for Funding Categorical Aid Programs collects information related to local educational agencies intention to participate in 2018–19 consolidated application programs, legal assurances of compliance as required by state and federal statute, and other required program participation information. The ConApp will be submitted electronically. All pages which contain original signatures must be maintained on file in the district office.
2018–19 Spring Release Table of Contents
- Records Retention
- 2016–17 Title III Immigrant Program
- 2016–17 Title III English Learner Program
- 2018–19 Title III Student Program Subgrants
- 2018–19 Nonprofit Private Schools
- School Grade Span Group Assignment