2018–19 ConApp Program GuidanceTable of contents guidance provided by program offices to assist in completing the Consolidated Application (ConApp).
Program Guidance for the Winter Release
Program guidance for some of the programs included in the 2018–19 Consolidated Application (ConApp) can be found below. The following Program Guidance is intended primarily for local educational agency (LEA) staff who are involved in the completion of the ConApp using the Consolidated Application and Reporting System (CARS), but may also be helpful to anyone who is reviewing the ConApp.The CARS is a web-based system used to apply for funding, collect and report ConApp data, and track categorical program expenditures and activities.
2018–19 Winter Release Table of Contents
- Title III Immigrant Expenditure Report
- Title III English Learner Expenditure Report
- Federal Transferability
- Title II, Part A LEA Allocation
- Consolidation of Administrative Funds
- Title IV, Part A Student Support and Academic Enrichment
Program Guidance for the Spring Release
The Spring Release of the 2018–19 Consolidated Application (ConApp) for Funding Categorical Aid Programs collects information related to local educational agencies intention to participate in 2018–19 consolidated application programs, legal assurances of compliance as required by state and federal statute, and other required program participation information. The ConApp will be submitted electronically. All pages which contain original signatures must be maintained on file in the district office.
2018–19 Spring Release Table of Contents
- Spring Release Guidance Document (DOCX)
- Records Retention
- 2016–17 Title III Immigrant Program
- 2016–17 Title III English Learner Program
- 2018–19 Title III Student Program Subgrants
- 2018–19 Nonprofit Private Schools
- School Grade Span Group Assignment