Title I, Part A, Comparability AssurancesConsolidated Application Title I, Part A Comparability Assurances for fiscal year 2021–22.
Title I, Part A, Comparability Assurances
educational agency (LEA) shall be considered to have met the requirements of comparability of services if the LEA has filed with the State educational agency a written assurance that such LEA has established and implemented (20 United States Code (USC) §6321; Public Law (PL) 114-95, §1118(c)(2)(A))—
- a LEA-wide salary schedule;
- a policy to ensure equivalence among schools in teachers, administrators, and other staff; and
- a policy to ensure equivalence among schools in the provision of curriculum materials and instructional supplies.
- For the purpose of this subsection, in the determination of expenditures per pupil from State and local funds, or instructional salaries per pupil from State and local funds, staff salary differentials for years of employment shall not be included in such determinations. (20 USC §6321; PL 114-95, §1118(c)(2)(B))
- A LEA need not include unpredictable changes in student enrollment or personnel assignments that occur after the beginning of a school year in determining comparability of services under Title I. (20 USC §6321; PL 114-95, §1118(c)(2)(C))
Questions: Education Data Office | email@example.com | 916-319-0297
Last Reviewed: Friday, July 22, 2022
Share this Page
Trending in Allocations & Apportionments
Recently Posted in Allocations & Apportionments