PCSGP Dissemination Grant Budget InstructionsPublic Charter Schools Grant Program Dissemination Grant Form 4 Budget Instructions.
Instructions for Completing the Proposed Budget Summary (Dissemination Sub-grant Form 5)
The applicant must include the Proposed Budget Summary (Form 5) and a Budget Narrative (Form 6). Sub-grant funds are to be used in dissemination activities only.
- The budget must address the full term of the sub-grant (two years).
- The budget must be of sufficient size and scope to implement the objectives and activities.
- The budget Summary may not be modified and broken down further than the object codes provided (e.g., 1000, 2000, 3000, etc.).
Instructions for Completing the Budget Narrative (Form 6)
The Budget Narrative must provide more detail regarding the information provided in the Proposed Budget Summary and support actions and activities identified in the narrative response and the Charter School Work Plan/Activities.
Use the Budget Narrative form to describe the costs associated with each activity reflected in the budget. The Budget Narrative must clearly identify those activities that are related to costs included in the columns on the Proposed Budget Summary (Form 5).
- The Budget Narrative must be grouped by object code series (e.g., 1000, 2000, 3000, etc.).
- The Budget Narrative must include totals by object code series, year, and include totals by object code series, year, and term of sub-grant.
See the complete list of California Account Codes in Form 8.
Back to Request for Applications [http://www.cde.ca.gov/fg/fo/r1/pcsgpdg12rfa.asp]