Attendance Software FY 2007-08The 2007–08 Principal Apportionment Attendance Software collects, consolidates, and edits local attendance data that is used to determine apportionments for the K-12 educational programs.
Principal Apportionment Attendance Software
Version - 2007-7.00
This software is for the use of school districts and charter schools.
Software DLL Update v126.96.36.199 (DLL; 3MB)
Fix for charter school block grant unified data collection total ADA calculation.
Use the following steps to download the revenue software dll update:
- Click on Software DLL Update file to open up the file download dialog box.
- When asked to open or save the file, select Save.
- Browse to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Cde.
- Select CDECalculate2007.dll, right click the file and select Properties.
- A CDECalculate2007.dll Properties box will popup, under attributes uncheck the check box for Read Only, select OK.
- Select Save.
- If asked if you want to overwrite the existing file, select Yes.
Windows 2000, NT4, and XP Attendance Service Pack 1 Executable (EXE)
Changes the database to allow user to pull in GetLatest file.
Use the following steps to download the Service Pack 1 executable:
- Click on Windows 2000, NT4, and XP Attendance Service Pack 1 Executable file to open up the file download dialog box.
- When asked to run or save the file, select Run.
- Browse to C:\Program Files\Attendance Software\2007–08\v700\Data, select IASLEA.mdb, and click Open.
- When the Update is completed a message box will display. Click OK to close the message box.