Dear Expanded Learning Grantee:
First Quarter Expenditure Report
This email is to remind you the first quarter expenditure report (July 1, 2018–September 30, 2018) has been released and is due by October 31, 2018, for the After School Education and Safety (ASES), 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC), and the 21st CCLC High School After School Safety and Enrichment for Teens (ASSETs) program grants.
Submit your report online using the After School Support and Information SysTem (ASSIST) located at http://www3.cde.ca.gov/assist/index.aspx. Also, please update your grantee contact information in ASSIST if you have experienced any staffing changes during the year. Grantees must submit the original signed Grant Award Notification (AO-400) and all reports. Failure to submit the AO-400 and any report on time will delay processing of future payments.
- ASES Frequently Asked Questions (Questions 9–10, 25–26) located at https://www.cde.ca.gov/ls/ba/as/.
- 21st CCLC/ASSETs Frequently Asked Questions (Questions 9–10, 25–26) located at https://www.cde.ca.gov/ls/ba/cp/.
- ASES Reporting Due Dates located at https://www.cde.ca.gov/ls/ba/as/duedates.asp.
- 21st CCLC & ASSETs Reporting Due Dates located at https://www.cde.ca.gov/ls/ba/cp/duedates.asp.
- Policy Guidance located at https://www.cde.ca.gov/ls/ba/cp/.
If you have any questions, please contact your Fiscal Analyst. Contact information can be found on the Regional Technical Assistance Contacts located at the Expanded Learning Division web page located at https://www.cde.ca.gov/ls/ba/cp/regntwrkcontacts.asp or the Expanded Learning Division by phone at (916) 319-0923.