CACFP Emergency Operational Costs: Webinar
The March 2, 2021 Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) Emergency Operational Costs During COVID-19 Webinar is full. Thank you for your interest!
We are pleased to announce a second session on March 9, 2021 at 2 p.m. These webinars will be providing the same information.
- Only the March 9, 2021 date is available for new registrants.
- Please only participate in one session to ensure space for all interested participants.
The CACFP Emergency Operating Costs Reimbursement (ECR) Program is federally funded and is intended partially offset operational losses of CACFP Operators whose meal reimbursements were reduced during the periods of March 2020ꟷJune 2020 as a result of COVID-19.
The NSD staff will provide an overview of the reimbursement program, the process for determining program eligibility and the calculation of operational losses, which will then be followed by a question and answer period.
Panelists will include:
- Kim Frinzell, Director of Nutrition Services, California Department of Education (CDE)
- Jackie Richardson, Nutrition Education Administrator, CDE
- Elyse Homel Vitale, Executive Director, Child Care Food Program (CCFP) Roundtable
The target audience includes all CACFP day care homes, independent child care centers, sponsoring organizations, outside-school-hours care centers, at-risk after school centers, emergency shelters, and adult day care centers.
CACFP Emergency Operating Costs During COVID-19 Webinar
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
RegistrationThis webinar is free to attend. Please register in advance for CACFP Emergency Operating Cost During COVID-19 Webinar .
After registering, you will see a screen that says Webinar Registration Approved with a link to the webinar. You will also receive several emails with the information about joining the webinar. First, you will receive confirmation the day you register and then you will receive two reminder emails: one day and one hour prior to the webinar. If for some reason you cannot find the email confirmation, or do not receive the reminders you can always reregister.
Audio only Connection Information
Dial by your location:
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
- +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Tip for Attendees
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Zoom.
- Visit the Zoom test link .
- If you experience issues, visit Zoom Help Center web page for assistance.
If for some reason you receive an error message that the host has declined your webinar registration, try using an alternate email address. While not ideal, you may also join by phone if you have technical issues logging in from your computer.
If you have any questions regarding this subject, please email the emergency cost reimbursement (ECR) email at ECR@cde.ca.gov.