Milk Requirements in the CACFP for CentersThe Milk Requirements in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) for child care centers online course.
This online training will assist child care center staff in understanding how to comply with the milk requirements in the CACFP. The California Department of Education (CDE) Nutrition Services Division revised this training in December 2017 to reflect a broader interpretation of a disability and the updated medical statement.
- Course Number: 847
- Training Length: 37 minutes
- Certificate: Yes
- Target Audience: CACFP child care centers
- Mandatory: No
- Cost: Free
- Date Recorded: December 2017
Begin the Milk Requirements in the CACFP: A Webinar for Child Care Centers course.
The following resources are referred to throughout this online course:
- Crediting: 0.5 hour
- Key Area:
- Training Topic:
Menu Planning (1100)
- Learning Objective: Plan menus that meet U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) nutrition requirements (1110)
- Training Topic: Menu Planning (1100)
For more information on the CACFP milk requirements, access the following resource:
- USDA Serving Milk in the CACFP (PDF) handout
If you have technical difficulties, please contact the Education and Nutrition Policy Unit by phone at 916-445-9127 for assistance. If child care centers have questions about the course content, please contact the CACFP Meal Patterns Team by email at NMP4CACFP@cde.ca.gov.