FEMA Deadline Extension
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has announced that the deadline for Reimbursement of Purchases and Distribution of Food, FEMA-4482-DR-CA (COVID-19) has been extended until June 10, 2020.
FEMA’s March 19, 2020 Fact Sheet describes emergency protective measures in more detail.
- FEMA Coronavirus Pandemic: Purchase and Distribution of Food Eligible for Public Assistance: FEMA Policy FP 104-010-03 web page
- FEMA Public Assistance Program and Policy Guide: FP-104-009-2 web page
- The Governor’s Office of Emergency Services has information and training for local governments (including local educational agencies) on the request for public assistance (RPA) application process and federal procurement rules on their COVID-19 recovery web page
The COVID-19 Application Overview session will cover:
- COVID-19 process flow
- Streamlined Project Application in Grants Portal
- COVID-19 documentation and forms
The Grants Portal Application Basics will cover how to:
- Register and set up a new Grants Portal account
- How to Submit an RPA
- Upload documents and create tiles
Please direct any questions related to FEMA training sessions to FEMA-Recovery-PA-Grants@fema.dhs.gov or call the Grants Manager/Portal Hotline at 1-866-337-8448.
LEA questions about FEMA Public Assistance and the RPA deadline can be directed to Cal OES at PAProcurement@caloes.ca.gov.