Healthy School Food Pathways Pre-Apprenticeship
The Healthy School Food Pathways Pre-Apprenticeship application is available now. This pre-apprenticeship program will prepare participants to become leaders in school food by providing in-depth knowledge and experiences in developing and administering successful scratch-cooked meal programs. This paid program lasts seven weeks and includes:
- Four School Food Institute courses: 20 hours
- Two virtual learning sessions: 3 hours
- On-the-job learning: 84 hours (12 hours a week)
The Healthy School Food Pathways Pre-Apprenticeship application and program information is available on the Chef Ann Foundation's website.
- Deadline: August 25, 2023
- Program start date: October 23, 2023
Please contact Eriko Greeson at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Questions: Nutrition Services Division | 800-952-5609
Last Reviewed: Friday, April 21, 2023
Share this Page
Trending in Nutrition
Recently Posted in Nutrition