Vendor Paid ListSchool year 2017-18 local agency procurement review vendor paid list.
School Year 2017–18 Local Agency Procurement Review Vendor Paid List
The purpose of the Vendor Paid List (VPL) is for the School Nutrition Program (SNP) operator to provide the California Department of Education (CDE) with a list of all vendors that the SNP operator entered into contractual agreements for goods or services during the review period. The SNP operator must include both the name of the vendor and the total amount paid to the vendor (the SNP operator is not required to separate the amount paid to the vendor by contractual agreement).
The list below provides common goods or services that SNP operators contract for and should include in the VPL provided to the CDE. The list should not be considered exhaustive. If the SNP operator has entered into a contractual agreement for an item of cost not shown below, then the SNP operator must also include the vendor’s name and the total amount paid to the vendor for the review period in the VPL provided to the CDE.
Typical Costs to Include in the VPL
- Equipment—as defined in Title 2, Code of Federal Regulations (2 CFR), Section 200.33
- Materials and Supplies
- Rent or Leasing
- Cleaning supplies
- Other Supplies—as defined in 2 CFR, Section 200.94
- Repairs—if not performed by District personnel
- Computer Software and Hardware
- Nutrition Education Supplies
- Capital Improvements—if not performed by district personnel (as defined in 2 CFR, Section 200.13)
- Building leases
- Co-op/group purchasing organizations/ group buying organizations dues memberships
Typical Costs to Exclude from the VPL
- Bank charges
- Equipment and vehicle repairs
- In-house print shop
- Interagency agreements (e.g. agreement between two government agencies)
- Laundry expenses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Dues and memberships (Co-op excluded)
- Travel and conferences
- Travel and conference reimbursements
- Petty cash payments
- Utilities—electricity, waste disposal, etc.
- Vending commission payments