Approved Form 400 of Rulemaking File 2020-0110-02Rulemaking File submitted to the Office of Administrative Law on January 10, 2020- File number 2020-0110-02.
This page is the Approved Form STD. 400, Rulemaking File submitted to the Office of Administrative Law on January 10, 2020- File number 2020-0110-02 field entries from the CDE Conflict of Interest Code webpage.
Notice Publication/Regulations Submission
STD. 400 (Revision 10\2019)
OAL File Numbers
- Notice File Number: Z-2020-0110-02
- Regulatory Action Number: 2020-0605-02FP
- Agency with Rulemaking Authority: California Department of Education
Form Section A. Public of Notice (Complete for publication in Notice Register)
- Form Field OAL Use Only
- Notice Register Number: 2020,04-Z
- Publication Date: 01/24/2020
Form Section B. Submission of Regulations (Complete when submitting regulations)
- Form Field 1a. Subject of Regulation(s): Conflict of Interest Code
- Form Field 2. Specify California Code of Regulations Title(s) and Section(s) (Including title 26, if toxics related)
- Section(s) Affected (List all section number(s) individually. Attach additional sheet if needed.)
- Title(s): 5
- Amend: 70
- Form Field 3. Type of Filing
- Selected. File & Print
- Form Field 5. Effective Date of Changes (Gov. Code 11343.4; Cal. Code Regs, Title I, 100)
- Selected. Effective Other (Specify) 30 Days after filing per 2 CCR 18750 (I)
Form Field 6. Check if These Regulations Require Notice to or Review, Consultation, Approval, or Concurrence By, Another Agency or Entity:
Selected. Fair Political Practices Commission
- Form Field 7.
- Contact Person: Patti Alverson
- Telephone Number: 916-319-0860
- E-mail Address (optional): email@example.com
- Form Field 8. I certify that the attached copy of the attached copy of the regulation(s) is a true and correct copy of the regulation(s) identified on this form, that the information specified on this form is true and correct, and that, I am the head of the agency taking this action, or a designee of the head of the agency, and am authorized to make this certification.
- Signature of Agency Head or Designee: Keith Yamanaka (signature), Dated 6/3/2020
- Typed Name and Title of Signatory: Keith Yamanaka, General Counsel
This form has been authorized for filing and printing by the Office of Administrative Law on June 23, 2020 (stamped)
This form has been endorsed and filed by the office of the Secretary of State on June 23, 2020 (stamped)