ELPAC RegulationsRulemaking Documents relating to the English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC).
- Notice of Proposed Emergency Action (DOCX; Posted 16-July-2018)
- Proposed Emergency Regulations (DOCX)
- Finding of Emergency (DOCX)
- Emergency Rulemaking File Submitted to Office of Administrative Law (OAL) on July 24, 2018 - File Number 2018-0724-02E
- Revised Regulations (DOCX)
- Changes to the regulations were made to address formatting and grammatical issues.
- Revised Finding of Emergency (DOCX)
- Changes were made to the Finding of Emergency to address clarity and necessity issues.
- Emergency Rulemaking File Approved by OAL, Effective August 3, 2018
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - 2018 (DOCX; Posted 25-Jul-2018)
- 45-day Public Comment Period Begins on July 27, 2018 and Ends on September 10, 2018
- Proposed Regulations - 2018 (DOCX)
- Initial Statement of Reasons - 2018 (DOCX)
- Rulemaking File Submitted to OAL on November 16, 2018 - File Number 2018-1116-01C
- Rulemaking File Approved by OAL on December 31, 2018, Effective December 31, 2018
- Final Regulations (DOCX)
- Final Statement of Reasons (DOCX)
- Approved Form 400
Questions: Regulations Coordinator | email@example.com | 916-319-0860
Last Reviewed: Friday, January 11, 2019