Local Educational Agencies Exempt from LicensingRulemaking documents relating to the proposed Local Educational Agencies Exempt from Licensing.
- Notice of Proposed Emergency Action (DOCX; Posted 07-Jun-2019)
- Proposed Emergency Regulations (DOCX)
- Finding of Emergency (DOCX)
- Emergency Rulemaking File Submitted to Office of Administrative Law (OAL) on June 17, 2019 - File Number 2019-0617-01E
- Revised Regulations (DOCX)
- Changes to the regulations were made to Section 18140(b)(4) and to address formatting and consistency issues.
- Revised Finding of Emergency (DOCX)
- Changes were made to the Finding of Emergency to address clarity and necessity issues.
- Emergency Rulemaking File Approved by OAL, Effective July 1, 2019
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking and Comment Period (DOCX; Posted 4-Oct-2019)
- 45-Day Public Comment Period Begins on October 5, 2019 and Ends on November 18, 2019
- Proposed Regulations (DOCX)
- Initial Statement of Reasons (DOCX)
Questions: Regulations Coordinator | email@example.com | 916-319-0860
Last Reviewed: Friday, October 4, 2019