SAC MembersThe list of State Advisory Council on Early Learning and Care (SAC) members.
The Governor appointed SAC members include:
- Natalie Woods Andrews, Director, Early Learning Department, Sacramento County Office of Education
- Ann Louise Bonnitto, Tribal Child Development Director, California Rural Indian Health Board, Inc.
- Sydney Fisher-Larson, Professor Emeritus, Early Childhood Education, College of the Redwoods
- Kim Johnson, Deputy Director, Family Engagement and Empowerment Division, California Department of Social Services
- Camille Maben, Executive Director, First 5 California
- Sarah Neville-Morgan, Director, Early Learning and Care Division, California Department of Education
- Michael Olenick, President and Chief Executive Director, Child Care Resource Center
- Julie A. Taylor Souliere, Assistant Secretary, California Health and Human Services
- Veronica Ufoegbune, Human Services Manager, City of Oakland, Child Family Division
- Richard Winefield, Former Executive Director, BANANAS, Inc.
Questions: Early Learning and Care Division | 916-322-6233
Last Reviewed: Thursday, April 11, 2019