2018 Accountability Leadership Institute19th Annual Accountability Leadership Institute for English Learner, Immigrant, and Migrant Student Programs.
Accountability Leadership Institute (ALI) for English Learner, Immigrant, and Migrant Student Programs
The purpose of this annual two-day institute is to provide Title III technical assistance and professional development to superintendents, administrators, program evaluators and other local leadership. The Institute focuses on best practices related to effective programs, student achievement, and systems of support for English learners.
Dates and Hotel
- Date of Event: December 3–4, 2018
- Event Location:
Westin St. Francis
335 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
- Reserve your room (Coming Soon)
- California Department of Education 2018 Accountability Leadership Institute (Registration Information Coming Soon)
- Keynote Speaker Information Coming Soon
- Featured Speakers Information Coming Soon
Guidebook (Link Coming Soon)
Conference program, including general information, schedule, speakers, and presentation information.
- English Learner Roadmap
- Other Topics Coming Soon
- To access the 2015-17 ALI materials, visit MyDigitalChalkboard
- To access the archived (2009-2014) ALI materials, visit the Santa Clara County Office of Education Multilingual Education Services Web page
- View Dr. Kenji Hakuta's "Freedom to Talk" (Video; 13:13) and "Lifting the Language" (Video; 17:18)
- For questions regarding the Institute or Program, please contact the Language Policy and Leadership Office by phone at 916-319-0845 or by e-mail at email@example.com.