Title III EL & Immigrant Program AllocationsThis page contains a directory of local educational agencies (LEAs), both direct-funded and consortia, that are receiving English Learner (EL) and/or Immigrant student program funding during fiscal year (FY) 2019–20.
Title III: EL Student Program
- FY 2019–20 Title III EL Student Program: Subgrant Direct-Funded Directory (XLSX)
- FY 2019–20 Title III EL Student Program: Subgrant Consortium Directory (XLSX)
- FY 2019–20 Title III EL Student Program: Private Schools EL Students Served During 2018–19 (XLSX)
Title III: Immigrant Student Program
- FY 2019–20 Title III Immigrant Student Program: Subgrant Directory (XLSX)
- FY 2019–20 Title III Immigrant Student Program: Private Schools Requesting to Participate and who completed the Student National Origin Report (XLSX)
Subgrant recipients must accept the general and program assurances as a condition of funding and must keep a copy of the assurances on file.
- General and Program Assurances (DOCX)
- Direct Funded, English Learner Student Program Subgrant Consortium Assurances (DOCX)
Questions: Language Policy and Leadership Office | 916-319-0845
Last Reviewed: Thursday, July 23, 2020