Title III EL & Immigrant Program Allocations 21-22This page contains a directory of local educational agencies (LEAs), both direct-funded and consortia, that are receiving English Learner (EL) and/or Immigrant student program funding during fiscal year (FY) 2021-22.
Title III: EL Student Program
- FY 2021–22 Title III EL Student Program Allocation: Directory of Directly-Funded LEAs (XLSX)
- FY 2021–22 Title III EL Student Program Allocation: Directory of Consortium-Funded LEAs (XLSX)
- Names of participating private schools were not collected at the school level on the Consolidated Application and Reporting System for the reporting year.
- FY 2021–22 Title III EL Student Program: Private Schools EL Students Served During 2020–21 (XLSX)
Title III: Immigrant Student Program
- FY 2021–22 Title III Immigrant Student Program Allocation Directory (XLSX)
- FY 2021–22 Title III Immigrant Student Program Participating Private Schools
- There were no private schools participating in the 2021-22 fiscal year.
Subgrant recipients must accept the general and program assurances as a condition of funding and must keep a copy of the assurances on file.
Questions: Language Policy and Leadership Office | 916-319-0845
Last Reviewed: Thursday, December 15, 2022