Title III EL and Immigrant Entitlement ListingA directory for LEAs, both direct-funded and consortia, who are receiving English Learner (EL) and/or Immigrant funding. A list of private schools being serviced by program funds is included.
Title III: English Learner Program
- 2016–17 EL Program Subgrant Direct-Funded Directory (DOC)
- 2016–17 EL Program Subgrant Consortium Directory (DOC)
- List of Private Schools with EL Students (DOC) enrolled and served by a local educational agency during fiscal year 2015–16.
Title III: Immigrant Student Education Program
- 2016–17 Immigrant Program Subgrant Directory (DOC)
- List of Private Schools requesting to participate in the FY 2016–17 and who completed the Student National Origin Report (SNOR).
Recipients must accept the General Assurances as a condition of funding and must keep a copy of the assurances on file.
Recipients must accept the Program Assurances as a condition of funding and must keep a copy of the assurances on file.
Questions: Language Policy and Leadership Office | 916-319-0845
Last Reviewed: Monday, March 18, 2019