Title III EL & Immigrant Program EntitlementsThis page contains a directory of local educational agencies (LEAs), both direct-funded and consortia, who are receiving English Learner (EL) and/or Immigrant student program funding during fiscal year (FY) 2018–19.
Title III: EL Student Program
- FY 2018–19 Title III EL Student Program: Subgrant Direct-Funded Directory (XLSX)
- FY 2018–19 Title III EL Student Program: Subgrant Consortium Directory (XLSX)
- FY 2018–19 Title III EL Student Program: Private Schools EL Students Served During 2017–18 (XLSX)
Title III: Immigrant Student Program
- FY 2018–19 Title III Immigrant Student Program: Subgrant Directory (XLSX)
- FY 2018–19 Title III Immigrant Student Program: Private Schools Requesting to Participate and who completed the Student National Origin Report (XLSX)
Grant recipients must accept the general and program assurances as a condition of funding and must keep a copy of the assurances on file.
- General and Program Assurances (DOCX)
- Direct Funded, English Learner Student Program Subgrant Consortium Assurances (DOCX)
Questions: Language Policy and Leadership Office | 916-319-0845
Last Reviewed: Monday, December 07, 2020