2015 AYP InformationDocumentation relating to Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) for 2015.
2015 AYP Information
- FAQs for 2015 Accountability Reporting
Frequently asked questions posed by schools, districts, and the public.
- November 2015 Letter: Update on 2015 AYP, PI, and Title III Accountability Reports Release Date
Updated information on the estimated release schedule for the 2015 AYP, PI, and Title III Accountability Reports.
- September 2015 Letter: 2014–15 Accountability Progress Reporting (APR) Release Date
Information on the estimated release date for the 2015 AYP and PI Reports.
- May 2015 Letter: Additional Information on 2015 AYP
Additional information on the participation rate.
- April 2015 Letter: Update on 2015 AYP
Information on the reporting of the 2015 AYP, including calculation of the participation rate, recommended amendments to the federal Accountability Workbook, etc.
2015 AYP Documentation
- Information Guide (PDF)
- 2015 AYP Participation Rate
Explanation of how the participation rate was calculated for the 2015 AYP
- Alternative Methods
- Parent Guide to School Accountability (PDF)
Questions: Academic Accountability Team | firstname.lastname@example.org | 916-319-0863
Last Reviewed: Wednesday, September 6, 2017