CAASPP Update, Issue 255California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) e-mail update, May 9, 2018.
Focusing on the CAASPP System, including the Smarter Balanced assessments—a major component of CAASPP—and the California Alternate Assessments and science assessments.
Professional Development Opportunities: Something for Everyone
The California Department of Education (CDE) will host an array of upcoming professional development opportunities to assist local educational agency staff whose work relates to statewide testing:
- Best practices in test administration, for CAASPP and ELPAC coordinators—
- 2018 Assessment and Accountability Information Meeting
- Training for new CAASPP coordinators
- Training for new ELPAC coordinators
- Connections to classroom practice, for teachers, teacher leads, coaches, and curriculum leads—
These trainings, which begin this month with the CAASPP Post-Test Webinar, will offer participants key information, the latest updates, and valuable insight they can put to use as the CAASPP System continues to grow.
Please share this e-mail with any educators in your local educational agency who would be interested in or benefit from this information. To join the e-mail list, send a blank e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Are you a new subscriber? Visit the CDE CAASPP Update Web page to find previous issues.