CAASPP Update, Issue 255California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) e-mail update, May 9, 2018.
Focusing on the CAASPP System, including the Smarter Balanced assessments—a major component of CAASPP—and the California Alternate Assessments and science assessments.
Professional Development Opportunities: Something for Everyone
The California Department of Education (CDE) will host an array of upcoming professional development opportunities to assist local educational agency staff whose work relates to statewide testing:
- Best practices in test administration, for CAASPP and ELPAC coordinators—
- 2018 Assessment and Accountability Information Meeting
- Training for new CAASPP coordinators
- Training for new ELPAC coordinators
- Connections to classroom practice, for teachers, teacher leads, coaches, and curriculum leads—
These trainings, which begin this month with the CAASPP Post-Test Webinar, will offer participants key information, the latest updates, and valuable insight they can put to use as the CAASPP System continues to grow.
Please share this email with any educators in your local educational agency who would be interested in or benefit from this information. To join the email list, send a blank message to email@example.com. Are you a new subscriber? Visit the CDE CAASPP Update web page to find previous issues.