Proposed Rulemaking & RegulationsNotices of proposed actions to adopt, amend, or repeal regulations for the California Department of Education, State Superintendent of Public Instruction, and the California State Board of Education.
Below are links that will provide information on how to participate in the public comment process, where and to whom written comments can be submitted and frequently asked questions with regards to the regulatory process.
State Board of Education Regulations
- California Assessment of Student Performance & Progress (CAASPP)
- California High School Proficiency Exam (CHSPE)
- English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC)
- History-Social Science Instructional Materials Adoption
- Local Control Funding Formula & Local Control and Accountability Plan Template
- Procedures for Reviewing Proposed Revisions to Adopted Instructional Materials
- Pupil Instruction: Courses Without Educational Content