School Accountability Report Card (SARC)California public & nonpublic, nonsectarian schools annually provide information to the community to allow public comparison of schools for student achievement, environment, resources & demographics.
Information for the General Public
- A Parent's Guide to the SARC (English)
- SARC Frequently Asked Questions
- Find a SARC
The Find a SARC Web page allows parents and community members to easily search for SARCs.
- Accountability Report Card Listserv
Information for Public Schools
- SARC Preparation Guide for Public Schools
- SARC Web Application
By selecting this link, the SARC Coordinators can access the SARC Logon Web page for the SARC Web Application and populate their SARCs with information regarding school performance on a variety of indicators.
- SARC Web Application Training Tutorial
The SARC Web Application training tutorial provides instructions to SARC Coordinators for completing the SARC Web Application, as well as highlights the application's key features.
Information for Nonpublic, Nonsectarian Schools
- SARC Preparation Guide for Nonpublic, Nonsectarian Schools
- Find a School Report Card (NPS)
- Update Your SARC Web Site Link
SARC Preparation Resources
- SARC Template in Word (DOC)
- Data Element Definitions (DOC)
- Downloadable SARC Data Files (Coming Soon)
- Updates to SARC Data (Coming Soon)
Prior Year SARCs
SARC and the Law
Questions: SARC TEAM | firstname.lastname@example.org | 916-319-0406
Last Reviewed: Monday, October 19, 2015