August 2011 Information MemorandaTSD annual Review package automatic description.
Periodically, the State Board Members may receive information memoranda from State Board staff and the California Department of Education. The information memoranda may include background information, updates on issues of interest to the State Board Members, and reports on a variety of educational topics.
- Standardized Testing and Reporting Program: Information Regarding the Upcoming Proposed Performance Standards Setting for California Modified Assessment for English-Language Arts in Grades Ten and Eleven and Geometry
(DOC; 53KB; 4pp.)
- Revision to the 2008-2012 California State Plan for Career Technical Education (State Plan) to allow for the establishment of a Reserve Fund for Use by the Community College (DOC; 36KB; 2pp)
- May 2011 minutes of the BOG of the CCCCO meeting (PDF; Outside Source)
- California’s Early Warning and Intervention System Pilot Project (DOC; 49KB; 3pp.)
- Role and Operation of the California Education Round Table and the Intersegmental Coordinating Committee
(DOC; 48KB; 3pp.)
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act: Local Educational Agency Plan Review Process for Local Educational Agencies and Local Educational Agencies In Improvement (Posted 18-Aug-2011; DOC; 259KB; 35pp.)
- State Legislative Update, Including, but not Limited to, Information on the 2011-12 Legislative Session
(Posted 31-Aug-2011; DOC; 66KB; 7pp.)
- 2010 Annual Report of Waiver Activity (Posted 01-Sep-2011; DOC; 45KB; 1p.)
- Annual Report of Waiver Activity January 2010 - December 2010 (Posted 01-Sep-2011; DOC; 75KB; 8pp.)
- Summary of Actions Taken on Waivers by the State Board of Education
(Posted 01-Sep-2011; PDF; 261KB; 7pp.)