California Education Code Section 48325(b)(3) requires the State Superintendent of Public Instruction (SSPI) to convene the State SARB four times per year to make annual recommendations regarding the needs and services provided to high-risk youth. The SSPI extends invitations of participation to representatives of appropriate groups throughout the state. The State SARB makes annual recommendations to the SSPI regarding the needs of high-risk youth. All meetings are open to the public.
2012-13 Meeting Schedule/Agendas
- March 15, 2012 Agenda
- June 21, 2012 Agenda
- August 23, 2012 Agenda
- November 14, 2012 Agenda
- February 21, 2013 Agenda
- May 23, 2013 Agenda
All meetings are held at the California Department of Education, 1430 N Street, Room 3102, Sacramento, CA 95814 and begin at 9:30 a.m. and end at 3:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Meetings may be videoconferences with other sites.
Diversity, including diversity of ideas, is an asset in proposing guidelines or strategies to meet the special needs of pupils with persistent school attendance or school behavior problems. State SARB representatives truly value the involvement and collaboration of others at our meetings.
To ensure that the State SARB meets the auxiliary aids and service requirements of the Individuals with Disabilities Act of 1990-28 CFR 35.160(B)(2), requests for accommodation should be made to the State SARB ten (10) days in advance of the scheduled meeting date. Call 916-323-1028 for arrangements or for minutes.
- December 15, 2011 Meeting Agenda
- October 20, 2011 Meeting Agenda
- August 18, 2011 Meeting Agenda
- May 19, 2011 Meeting Agenda
- March 17, 2011 Meeting Agenda
- January 20, 2011 Meeting Agenda
- October 14, 2010 Meeting Agenda
- August 19, 2010 Meeting Agenda
- May 20, 2010 Meeting Agenda
- March 18, 2010 Meeting Agenda
- January 28, 2010 Meeting Agenda
- October 15, 2009 Meeting Agenda
- August 20, 2009 Meeting Agenda
- April 16, 2009 Meeting Agenda
- January 21, 2009 Meeting Agenda
- October 16, 2008 Meeting Agenda
- August 14, 2008 Meeting Agenda
- April 17, 2008 Meeting Agenda
- January 31, 2008 Meeting Agenda